MRM, Joint Synergy +, 120 Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supports Optimal Joint Health
- For Increased Flexibility & Mobility
- Dietary Supplement
- Produced in a Certified Facility
- GMP- Good Manufacturing Practices
Joint Synergy+ provides a systematic approach to joint care and repair. Each capsule supplies the most advanced ingredients known to promote joint health plus the inflammation retarding activity of Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric and Panax Ginseng. Boswellic acids, curcuminoids and ginsenosides may provide relief from inflammation to muscles, joints and surrounding connective tissue.
- Comprehensive Joint Care & Repair Formula
- Exclusive Herbal Complex Providing Superior Relief
- Natural Ingredients with Documented Benefit
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your qualified health care provider.
Capsule is made of gelatin, rice flour & magnesium stearate.
Contains No milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, soy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
This product contains natural salicylates, do not use if pregnant, nursing, allergic to aspirin, or on blood thinning medication.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Manganese (from Manganese Citrate)||4 mg||200%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (2KCI)||400 mg||†|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||250 mg||†|
|Chondroitin Complex||120 mg||†|
|Collagen Protein Complex||120 mg||†|
|Boswellia Serrata (70% Boswellic Acids)||100 mg||†|
|Panax Ginseng Extract (80% Ginsenosides)||50 mg||†|
|Sea Cucumber (20 Mucopolysaccharides)||50 mg||†|
|Cetyl-Myristoleate Complex||50 mg||†|
|Bromelain (2400GDU/g)||50 mg||†|
|White Willow Bark (15% Salicin)||40 mg||†|
|Turmeric (95% Curcuminoids)||40 mg||†|
*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.