- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Metabolic Response Modifiers
- Supports Energy Production from Fats
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Dietary Supplement
L-Carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid, is required for the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria. Once in the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell) these fatty acids can be metabolized to provide energy for the cell. The presence of L-Carnitine assists in clearing triglycerides from the blood which supports cardiovascular and liver health. Maximize exercise and athletic performance as L-Carnitine supplementation has shown increased fat metabolism and decreased muscle fatigue.
Performance Enhancing Suggested Usage: Take 4-8 tablets on an empty stomach prior to workout.
Cardiovascular Support Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 tablets 2-3 times daily with a meal.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, and silicon dioxide.
Contains no dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, gluten, yeast, or artificial colors.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate)||15 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||5 mg||250%|
|L-Carnitine (from L-Carnitine Tartrate)||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.