Maca Magic, Organic Maca Magic, Powder, 11 oz
Priced together: $36.40 Priced separately: $38.40
- A Tasty Whole Food Supplement that is Perfect for Malted Drinks, Smoothies or as an Addition to Cookies and Cakes
- USDA Organic
- Sustainable Harvest
- Feel the Power of the Inca!
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 140
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Guaranteed Rich in Naturally Occurring Bio-available Maca Alkaloids!
- Our Products are Never Irradiated
100% Organic Maca Hypocotyl
- Stamina and Energy
- Hormone Balance
- Endocrine Function
- Virility and Sexual Ability
- Mental Focus and Emotional balance
Traditional Ethnobotanical Information
Used by the Inca and earlier Peruvian cultures for more than 1,500 years to increase endurance.
Today, Maca Magic is used up to three times a day by modern Peruvian people from professional athletes to the elderly
Maca Magic is organically grown at the genetic origin of true Lepidium peruvianum, Peru's Magic Valley, located on the Junin plateau at 14,000 feet elevation, high in the Andes mountains.
Mix 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Maca Magic with 8-16 oz. water, soy or rice milk, your favorite beverage or mixed with muesli, yogurt, porridges such as oatmeal or other breakfast cereals.
Perfect for Smoothies!
100% Organic full spectrum Maca 'Magic' powder (Lepidium peruvianum).
Caution: Nursing and pregnant mothers should consult their health care professionals before using this or any other product. Historical data is given to encourage research and promote awareness of traditional food crops, ancient cultures and bio-active plants! Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon (1.3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: about 140|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|MACA (whole root)||1300 mg||**|
|Dietary Fiber||110.5 mg||<1%|
|Vitamin B1||100 mcg||<1%|
|Vitamin B2||6.59 mcg||<1%|
|Vitamin C||43 mcg||<1%|
|**Daily Value not established|