Macrolife Naturals, Macro Berri Reds, Berri Superfood For Kids, Fruits & Berries, 3.3 oz (95 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Formulated For Kid's Dietary Needs
- 19 Super Fruits & Berries
- Super Taste Kids Love!
- Gluten Free
- 15 Servings
- A-Z Plant Based Vitamins/Minerals
- Kid Friendly Probiotics
- Antioxidants For Health
- Dietary Supplement
- 3 Servings of Fruits & Veggies
Super Food = Super Kids!
Nature's perfect blend of 19 Superfruits and berries that support active daily life. Health building nutritional support from whole foods.
Perfect For Kids Ages 3-103!
- Multi-vitamin & multi-mineral formula
- 1 billion healthy probiotics
- Contains calcium, magnesium, trace minerals and electrolytes
- NO high fructose corn syrup
- NO artificial ingredients
|Food For Thought 70% Less Sugar**|
|Other Fruit Drink Mixes||15 g Sugars = 4 Scoops|
|Macro Berri Reds||4 g Sugars = 1 Scoop|
**4 g vs. 15 g sugar/svg in other fruit drink mixes.
- Mix one scoop into 5-7 oz milk, milk alternative OR water (cold/hot).
- Stir, shake or blend. Can be added to your favorite smoothie or protein shake.
- For best results: Mix/stir scoop of powder and 1 oz liquid, then add remaining liquid.
Natural flavors, organic evaporated cane juice, stevia leaf, calcium citrate, magnesium glycinate.
No fillers or animal testing. No sugar added. Low Glycemic.
No artificial colors, preservatives or ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
Contents sold by weight not volume, some settling may occur.
|Serving Size: 6.3 g (about 1 scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV* Children 4 or More Years of Age||% DV* Children Under 4 Years of Age|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*||†|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%*||†|
|Vitamin A||217 IU||4%||8%|
|Vitamin C||78 mg||130%||195%|
|Vitamin D||49 IU||12%||12%|
|Super-Fruit & Berry Blend
Organic Cherry Fruit, Organic Red Raspberry Fruit, Organic Apricot Fruit, Organic Blackberry Fruit, Organic Cranberry Fruit, Organic Papaya Fruit. Organic Blueberry Fruit, Boysenberry Fruit, Organic Carrot Root Powder, Persimmon Fruit
|Non-Dairy Probiotic Blend
FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum
Organic Pomegranate Fruit, Acerola Berry Extract, Organic Lycium (Goji) Berry, Organic Mangosteen Fruit, Cabbage Palm (Acai) Fruit Extract
|Natural Fiber Blend
Apple Fruit Powder, Soy Lecithin (Non-GMO)
|Harmonizing Trace Mineral Blend
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Beet Root, Trace Minerals (ConcenTrace AC), Stevia Leaf, Turmeric Root Powder
|*% Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
I bought this mostly for my daughter, but couldn't resist trying it myself. I've used it every day since. The taste is outstanding...largely cherry. It actually mixes well with cherry koolaid, which might be an effective way of giving this to kids who are picky. The ingrediants--too many to list--are primarily cherry, pomegranate and raspberry, with a nice dose of fiber, probiotics and trace minerals. Concerned about your child's eating habits (or your own)? This is a great-tasting, inexpensive supplement. My only (slight) objection is that it's sweetened, in part, with cane juice. I would prefer a sugar-free alternative. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.