Made in Nature, Organic Dried Fruit, Apple Cinnamon Fusion, 5 Packs, 1 oz (28 g) Each
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Where Delicious Meets Nutritious
- USDA Organic
- Apples, Raisins + Cinnamon
- Five To-Go Snacks
- Real Fruit
- Real Flavor
- Really Good
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No Sugar Added
- No Gluten or Nuts
- No Sulfur
- Only 90 Calories
- Certified Organic by Qualified Assurance International
The Smart Little Snack!
Very Big on Flavor
Nothing brings you back to the comfort of home like the flavor of fresh apples, raisins and cinnamon. This soft, warm blend is the perfect breakfast topping or after school snack. Pop one of these in your kids' lunchbox and you'll know they're getting the nutrition they need until they're back home in your kitchen!
At Made in Nature, we're on an adventure to discover the most flavorful, organic ingredients on the planet. So, of course, we use only real food, grown the way nature intended. Organic and Delicious.
Our Fusion Snacks pair our mouthwatering fruits with the perfect blend of spices and just a pinch of love. So, go ahead and enjoy, It's all good!
Organic seedless raisins, organic dried apples, organic ground cinnamon.
|Serving Size: 1 Package (28 g)|
|Servings per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Made In Nature products are usually good, but this isn't. Really soft dried apples. Hint of cinnamon. Raisins are ok, I hoped to get something better for such high price.
Posted by 5188976668169429967 on Nov 12, 2014
Very bad smell and taste