Made in Nature, Organic Raisins, 6 Pack, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.37|
- Great Source of Antioxidants
- Gluten and Nut Allergen Free
- Tasting - Great Organic
- Picked for Sweetness
- Naturally Sun-Dried
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
At Made in Nature, our commitment is to only produce certified organic products. An organic lifestyle is excellent for you and your family, while also being supportive of a clean environment.
Our Great Tasting Organic seal guarantees you and your family that our organic products are great tasting. It's our way of letting you know that when we say great tasting, we mean it!
We select the freshness, finest organic fruit and pick it at the peak of perfection. We naturally dry the fruit creating sweet, juicy, delicious dried fruit that is bursting with flavor the way it was meant to be.
Organic & Delicious!
Organic seedless raisins, organic sunflower oil.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
Posted by 4811071761481937697 on Jan 13, 2017
רגיל לגמרי. טעם רגיל. דבר יחיד טוב נוח לקחת לעבודה
Taste good, not sticky
Posted by 5619068970944484501 on Jan 12, 2017
No added sugar and my kids love it.
Posted by 5288867827316241253 on Dec 29, 2016
juicy and tasty and best of all organic
Perfect raisins for my cereal
Posted by 5346053796455651956 on Dec 13, 2016
I truly enjoyed these raisins when added to my breakfast as its natural sweetness and texture complemented my oats and fresh/dehydrated fruits. Just keep your eyes peeled for raisin stems when pouring the whole lot into your cereal as there were a few small stems in one of my boxes and I only realised it when my cereal became slightly gritty.