Made in Nature, Organic Raisins, 6 Pack, 1.5 oz (42 g) Each
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Great Source of Antioxidants
- Gluten and Nut Allergen Free
- Tasting - Great Organic
- Picked for Sweetness
- Naturally Sun-Dried
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Fruits & Veggies More Matters
At Made in Nature, our commitment is to only produce certified organic products. An organic lifestyle is excellent for you and your family, while also being supportive of a clean environment.
Our Great Tasting Organic seal guarantees you and your family that our organic products are great tasting. It's our way of letting you know that when we say great tasting, we mean it!
We select the freshness, finest organic fruit and pick it at the peak of perfection. We naturally dry the fruit creating sweet, juicy, delicious dried fruit that is bursting with flavor the way it was meant to be.
Organic & Delicious!
Organic seedless raisins, organic sunflower oil.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value**|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
I finished only one
Posted by 5220893675025594319 on Oct 19, 2016
not of a good taste
Posted by 5132418552055730540 on Aug 16, 2016
Very tasty and perfectly safe!
Posted by 4732013908303969366 on Aug 01, 2016
My daughter loves this brand of raisins. I particularly like that it is packed in individual small size.
Not so nice
Posted by 5132358698086125007 on Aug 01, 2016
Taste not so good so I use it to make bread and found it ok.