Madhava Natural Sweeteners, Organic Coconut Sugar, 5 oz (144 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- An Unrefined Alternative to Cane Sugar
- Rich and Sweet Flavor
- Granulated Coconut Nectar
- Ideal for Toppings & Hot Cereals
- Sustainably Grown & Harvested
- USDA Organic
Madhava Coconut Sugar is an unrefined sweetener produced from the flower buds of the coconut tree. Our Coconut Sugar is grown sustainably in Indonesia and is an all-natural alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweeteners.
Madhava Coconut Sugar has a caramelized maple flavor and can replace light or brown sugar in recipes.
We believe in making life sweet - the natural way.
A little sweetness is good for everyone, but all sweeteners should be used in moderations since they add calories without significant nutrition. When choosing a sweetener, look for ones that are less refined, natural, organic and sustainable. You'll discover there are many options from plant sources around the world.
Ideal for sauces, hot cereal, baked goods or sprinkled over fruit or toast.
Use 1 tsp to 1 tsp of sugar.
Organic granulated coconut nectar.
Manufactured in a facility that also handles tree nuts and peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I love this product! Delicious light coconut taste! The sugar is lightly coarse and brown and in a shaker, easy to use as a topping to porridge or such.