Madre Labs, Camellia Care, Concentrated Green Tea Skin Cream, 0.05 fl oz (1.5 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Madre Labs
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free Sample Courtesy of Madre Labs
- With EGCg from Green Tea
- Plus Resveratrol & Hyaluronic Acid
Our Camellia Care™ Skin Cream may help:
- Diminish existing skin damage
- Minimize further oxidative skin damage
- Maintain skin hydration & firmness
- Brighten & balance skin tone
Our Madre Labs® Camellia Care™ Skin Cream combines a blend of clean, weightless moisture with a concentrated source of EGCg from camellia sinensis (green tea), plus resveratrol and hyaluronic acid.
Use A.M. and P.M. After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer to face and neck until fully absorbed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For external use only · Avoid contact with eyes · Keep out of reach of children
Water, coco-caprylate, cetearyl olivate, glycerin, sorbitan olivate, EGCg from camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, rosa canina (rose hips) fruit extract, resveratrol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, citrus medica limonum (peel) extract, lecithin, dimethicone, xanthan gum, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, propyl gallate, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid
iHerb Customer Reviews
As it was sample I really do not know if I like it a lot. I used it for 2 times only. But smells not bad, absorbs quick.
FANTASTIC Green Tea Skin Cream!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
Nice concentrated green tea skin cream!
Not very natural
Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014
Contains several ingredients I like to avoid, including tetrasodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol and dimethicone. Not very natural!
Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013
Have not tried it
Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013
Have not tried it