Madre Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Madre Magic
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Olive Oil Meets Bees, Creating...Madre Magic™
- Manuka Honey Imported from New Zealand
- pH Balanced
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Made with Biodegradable Ingredients
• Olive Oil* • Beeswax* • Manuka Honey • Bee Pollen Extract, Royal Jelly & Bee Propolis Extract • Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate (from Olive Oil)
Apply Madre Magic liberally wherever you have dry or irritated skin. Use daily, as your all-in-one, natural, nourishing skin moisturizer.
Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cera alba)*, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen Extract, Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis Extract, Glycerin (Plant-Derived), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol (Non-GMO).
*Certified Organic Ingredient
No sulfates, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or animal testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
Store in a cool, dry place (room temperature is best).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Iherb doesn't sell Egyptian Magic cream anymore and announced Madre Magic as its worthy replacement. I needed something for eczema as I don't want to use damaging cortisone salves all the time. Result: This cream does very little if anything to heal, let alone, relieve the burning and itching of eczema. But neither did Egyptian Magic. What does help a little are natural creams like Mill Creek Botanicals Grapefruit lotion $5.99 16oz., J. Burlington & Sons Botanicals Ginseng/Papaya hand lotion,and even Vicks vaporub.
Very thick and 'oily' good to use at night in the winter before bed, or when going out in a cold, dry, windblown weather as a protective layer. Good on face and all body. I normally use coconut oil every day in/after the shower to moisturize my skin, but I can't use it when I travel - this is perfect for travel!
smells nice, feels gross
Posted by 4735606744260144183 on May 18, 2016
Perhaps it takes some time to get used to, or I'm not using it well.. Feels like oily honey, sticky and gross
No me gusta nada
Posted by 5430871800574500420 on May 12, 2016
Casi no lo he usado porque solo probarlo no me ha gustado nada. Es demansiado pastoso y grasiento, y huele muy mal, no sé si puede ser que esté caducado...
Posted by 5491289351029564181 on May 09, 2016
The cream is a little bit hard because of natural ingredients. The skin is still sticky for 20-30mins after using so it's not suitable for under make up. I use it as a daily night cream.
Perfect for dry skin, really bad smell
Posted by 5342746669244409521 on May 08, 2016
Smells awful but works great