Madre Magic, All Purpose Skin Cream with Manuka Honey, 4 oz (113 g)
By Madre Magic50 Reviews
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: MMC-00881
- UPC Code: 898220008810
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (113 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 2.5 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.50
- Olive Oil Meets Bees, Creating...Madre Magic™
- Manuka Honey Imported from New Zealand
- pH Balanced
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Made with Biodegradable Ingredients
• Olive Oil* • Beeswax* • Manuka Honey • Bee Pollen Extract, Royal Jelly & Bee Propolis Extract • Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate (from Olive Oil)
Apply Madre Magic liberally wherever you have dry or irritated skin. Use daily, as your all-in-one, natural, nourishing skin moisturizer.
Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (cera alba)*, New Zealand Manuka Honey, Bee Pollen Extract, Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis Extract, Glycerin (Plant-Derived), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol (Non-GMO).
*Certified Organic Ingredient
No sulfates, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or animal testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
Store in a cool, dry place (room temperature is best).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Very thick and 'oily' good to use at night in the winter before bed, or when going out in a cold, dry, windblown weather as a protective layer. Good on face and all body. I normally use coconut oil every day in/after the shower to moisturize my skin, but I can't use it when I travel - this is perfect for travel!
Iherb doesn't sell Egyptian Magic cream anymore and announced Madre Magic as its worthy replacement. I needed something for eczema as I don't want to use damaging cortisone salves all the time. Result: This cream does very little if anything to heal, let alone, relieve the burning and itching of eczema. But neither did Egyptian Magic. What does help a little are natural creams like Mill Creek Botanicals Grapefruit lotion $5.99 16oz., J. Burlington & Sons Botanicals Ginseng/Papaya hand lotion,and even Vicks vaporub.