This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Dulse, Wild Atlantic Sea Vegetable, 2 oz (56 g)40 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: MCV-12362
- UPC Code: 034529123629
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 6.2 x 5.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Great in Salads, Snacks, Soups, Stirfries
- Certified Organic by OCIA
- USDA Organic
Certified Organic Dulse
- Delicious as a healthy snack. Low temperature sun dried, enzyme active.
- Excellent source of iodine and vitamin B6. Good source of potassium and iron.
- More total dietary fiber (33%) and soluble fiber (16%) than oat bran.
- Tested for chemical, heavy metal, petroleum, radioactivity and microbiological contaminants.
- Meets all OCIA Organic Standards for sustainable harvesting and handling.
Our dulse comes directly to you without processing or washing out any of its mineral richness. Please check for occasional tiny hidden pebbles or shells in the leaves. Store your dulse in this bag out of extreme light, heat or moisture.
If uncooked dulse is too chewy for you, allow it to absorb some ambient moisture (steam kettle, damp towel, humid room) and in a few days it will be tenderized by its own live enzymes. Rinsing the dulse briefly will tenderize it more quickly and make the taste less strong.
Cooking with dulse is a treat. It is fast and flavorful. Try pan-frying some leaves in a well-oiled skillet until they turn brownish and crisp. Kids love these "chips". You can dry roast dulse pieces in a medium hot skillet or low oven until the leaves turn greenish- not black (burned!) Crumble them on grains, soups, pasta, pizza or popcorn.
Low temperature dried dulse (Palmaria palmata)
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (7 g)|
|Serving per bag: 8|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews