Mamma Chia, Organic White Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)
By Mamma Chia
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Seed Your Soul
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- BPA Free
- Slow Money Founding Member
- Certified B Corporation
- 1% For the Planet Member
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
We Love Chia! That's why we use only the highest quality, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified Chia Seeds in all of our Mamma Chia offerings. We are delighted to share these magical seeds so you can create delicious chia dishes in your own kitchen!
Chia seeds are rich in Omega-3s, antioxidants, protein and fiber making them a wonderful and nutrient dense addition to salads, smoothies, baked goods and so many more tasty dishes! Our Organic Chia Seeds will naturally provide the vitality you need to power your soul's purpose.
With joy and gratitude, Janie
Janie Hoffman, Founder & CEO and the Mamma Chia Family
Janie's Chia Vitality Pudding
- 3 cups organic unsweetened almond silk
- 2/3 cup Mamma Chia organic chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons organic agave or honey
Whisk all ingredients together and transfer to small serving bowls. Chill for at least 1 hour. This pudding is delicious topped with fresh berries. Makes four servings.
Organic chia seeds
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (12 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 28|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Not a significant source Sat, Fat, Trans Fat, Cholest., Vit. A or Vit.C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love this stuff!
Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Mar 15, 2015
I add it to soups and oatmeal for that extra protein boost.
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Good value and quality
Posted by jefflim on Mar 30, 2015
As good as the other higher price Chia Seed. Good quality
Posted by 5154001319722629395 on Dec 21, 2015
thanks Ihearb for such great natural products . I just want to say gave a little concern to arbian customers by adying arabic languge , not for me , but for a thousand of arbian people who want to purchase alote of things here but they cant, because they cant speak any languag but Arbic language ..
great product great price !
Posted by 5190025658648458448 on Apr 01, 2016
ممتاز في الجودة والسعر !