Mane 'n Tail, Conditioner, Moisturizer-Texturizer, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Original
- For Thicker, Healthier Looking Hair
- Straight Arrow
The Original Mane 'n Tail Conditioner
An exclusive original, highly concentrated formula with a unique action that helps to maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane and tail. The Original Man 'n Tail Conditioner can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out based on hair type and desired look. Results can be seen after one application.
Works 5 Ways
- Conditions and fortifies hair and skin for a renewed, lustrous, healthy look.
- Helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
- Natural oils nourish and condition scalp to protect against unsightly flaking and scaling.
- Essential moisturizing corrects the drying effect caused by sun, wind and use of bleach and peroxide lighteners.
- Keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding.
For Human Use: Begin with The Original Mane 'n Tail Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly.
Leave-In Application: Apply Mane 'n Tail Conditioner to towel dried hair. Use just enough to give the desired look. Reapply as condition of hair indicates.
Rinse-Out Application: Massage Mane 'n Tail Conditioner into scalp and hair. The amount used will vary depending on the volume and length of hair. Let conditioner remain on hair for 1-2 minutes. Rinse out, dry and style as usual.
For Animal Use: Brush mane and tail before applying. You may apply without washing, but do not rinse out. Use just enough to give desired look.
For Best Results: Wash with Mane 'n Tail Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Apply Mane 'n Tail Conditioner liberally at base of mane and tail, working the formula out to entire length of hair. The amount used will vary depending on the volume and length of hair. A wet, glossy look will appear until hair and skin absorbs formula. After fully absorbed, hair looks and feels silky. Reapply as condition of hair indicates. Non-greasy. Can be used to condition the entire body of the animal. This is not a lightener.
Water/aqua/eau, distearyldimonium chloride, stearyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine lactate, cetyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, polysorbate 60, steareth-20, methylparaben, sodium chloride, PEG-150 stearate, hydrolyzed collagen, propylparaben, lanolin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, yellow #5 (Cl 19140) butylphenyl methylpropional.
Keep out of eyes and mucous membranes.
Keep product from freezing.
I actually don't use shampoo at all and I use this conditioner to wash my hair. It rinses out clean with no oily build up - at all - & it is great for your hair. my hair is to my waist and has no split ends. I love this conditioner, I have been using it for years!
don't put it on your scalp tho only ends of your hair as it is very good and makes your hair fully flat and no volume coz of how well it hydrates. so ENDS OF HAIR ONLY!
Posted by 4702991298209736940 on Sep 28, 2016
Posted by 4896874335231376932 on Sep 08, 2016
Posted by 4683589235301518504 on Aug 18, 2016
llego en perfecto estado, aun no lo pruebo pero que lleguen en perfectas condiciones ya es fenial. gracias
Posted by 5604210259965339155 on Aug 10, 2016