Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 50, Whole Food 50% Protein Powder, 32 oz (908 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 15 g Protein
- 1200 mg Omega-3
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO Project
Manitoba Harvest has taken the wholesome goodness of one of the greenest crops on the earth, hemp, and made it into a delicious and convenient protein powder. Stir into your hot cereal or yogurt, enjoy in a pre/post workout smoothie, or add to your favorite baking recipe. Try some today!
Hemp Pro 50 is:
- A raw whole food
- Made with only one ingredient
- Made from Non-GMO hemp seeds
Established in 1998, Manitoba Harvest is proud to be a farmer owned company. We operate a 20,000 sq ft state-of-the-art, 100% wind-powered, USDA organic, kosher, and HACCP certified facility where we make hemp foods fresh daily and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). We have and will continue to guarantee you the freshest and highest quality hemp food products on the market.
Blend one serving (30 g) into 12 fl oz of your favorite juice or smoothie, or add some to yogurt or hot cereal. This product can also be used in baking. Refrigerate after opening.
Raw cold milled hemp protein powder.
This product is made in our dedicated Hemp Food Facility - That does not process any dairy, soy, nut or gluten products.
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||11%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4.5 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%*|
|Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)||1200 mg||†|
|Omega-6 (linoleic acid LA)||3300 mg||†|
|Omega-9 (oleic acid OA)||900 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established