ManukaMed, ManukaShield, Premium Adhesive Hydrocolloid Dressing, 10 Dressings, 2.28 in x 1.5 in Each (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs (0.08kg)
- Product Code: MMH-00107
- UPC Code: 851028001070
- Package Quantity: 10 Dressings, 2.28 in x 1.5 in Each
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.5 x 4 in, 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- Plus Manuka Honey
- First Aid for Blisters | Wounds | Burns | Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Flexible for Greater Comfort
- Multi-Day Protection
- Protection for Healing Tissue
- Won't Stick to Wounds
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Latex Free
Manukashield Dressings consist of an absorbent hydrocolloid pad infused with medical-grade Manuka honey (active leptospermum scoparium honey) from New Zealand surrounded by a superior waterproof transparent adhesive. The superior adhesive dressing stays in place for multi-day use. The flexible materials conform to the skin and are comfortable to wear. The flexibility of the dressing results in tight seals that block out water, dirt and germs that can cause infection.
Product Identification: A general hospital and personal use device. A liquid bandage used to cover an opening in the skin or as a dressing for burns. Also used as a topical skin protectant.
Directions for Use:
- Remove liners from dressing
- Apply to site ensuring that the adhesive border is in contact with only healthy skin
Helpful Hint: For added protection against infection from germs a small drop of Manukapli Sterile Honey Wound Dressing may be applied directly to the wound and covered with the Manukashield Dressing. Manukapli helps maintain a moist wound environment that is conducive to healing.
Indications: Blisters, minor cuts & scrapes, small incisions, minor burns, diabetic foot ulcers
Sterile — unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged
Diabetics should consult their doctor. If redness or swelling occurs discontinue use and consult your doctor.