Categories Health Topics Women's Health Women's Formulas Skin Formulas Acne, Topical Products
Margarite Cosmetics, Zinc Cream, For Problem Skin, 1 oz (28 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: MRC-42826
- UPC Code: 794463428265
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 5.3 x 3.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Tinted Mineral Formula
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Fast Acting, Maximum Strength Mineral Formula
- Tinted Cream Conceals While It Heals
For Problem Skin
- Acne Blemishes
With daily use, Zinc Cream For Problem Skin works quickly and gently to help you achieve a healthy looking complexion. Potent and effective levels of natural ingredients (Zinc Oxide 10%, Sulfur 4%), soothes and calms problem skin and helps to heal and prevent acne blemishes, redness, rashes and other forms of dermatitis. Tinted cream immediately conceals your skin irritation.
- For the treatment of acne. Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
|Sulfur 4%||Acne Treatment|
Water, zinc oxide, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil (castor), hydrogenated vegetable oil (castor), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, bentonite, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides.
- Animal Ingredients
- Artificial Colors
For external use only. • Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. • Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor. • Keep out of the reach of children. • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Keep away from eyes and mouth.