Margarite Cosmetics, Zinc Cream, For Problem Skin, 1 oz (28 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Tinted Mineral Formula
- Fragrance Free
- Paraben Free
- Fast Acting, Maximum Strength Mineral Formula
- Tinted Cream Conceals While It Heals
For Problem Skin
- Acne Blemishes
With daily use, Zinc Cream For Problem Skin works quickly and gently to help you achieve a healthy looking complexion. Potent and effective levels of natural ingredients (Zinc Oxide 10%, Sulfur 4%), soothes and calms problem skin and helps to heal and prevent acne blemishes, redness, rashes and other forms of dermatitis. Tinted cream immediately conceals your skin irritation.
- For the treatment of acne. Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the entire affected area up to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Can be used under make-up or moisturizer.
|Sulfur 4%||Acne Treatment|
Water, zinc oxide, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil (castor), hydrogenated vegetable oil (castor), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, bentonite, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides.
- Animal Ingredients
- Artificial Colors
For external use only. • Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. • Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor. • Keep out of the reach of children. • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Keep away from eyes and mouth.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Can be used as a sheer cover stick on blemishes, although a bit too dark and reddish for light to medium skin. The sulphur smell doesn't bother me so much but might be quite unpleasant to other people. A HUGE minus for the hidden list of ingredients, that caught me off guard and I almost didn't want to use the product at all - it contains parabens, alcohol, lanolin and polyethylene glycols!
I wish I had read the ingredients better before I purchased this. Zinc & sulfur are good for acne prone skin, however lanolin is NOT! It is a pore clogger, they might as well add mineral oil too. This actually made my skin worse. They need to get rid of the parabens also. Won't purchase again and it is going in the garbage.
Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Apr 26, 2016
This is a very effective cream for healing pimples quickly avoiding scarring and for healing old scars and also for wound healing, its effect is very fast. I just love it and even use it on my dog's skin diluted with aloa vera gel for wounds that take too long to heal. I recommended it even though some of the ingredients are bothersome but if used sparingly only I don't see it as a major problem.
Posted by 4700263609448567956 on Apr 10, 2016
GREAT for healing and covering acne
Posted by 5681723768646327585 on Apr 06, 2016
I am 35 and have had an issue with severe acne in the past 6 months. Nothing has helped my skin, despite having spend hundreds of dollars on different products. This cream cleared up my skin within 2 days and covered it well too, it's a great concealer.
Posted by 4664149082349743250 on Feb 06, 2016
Since using this cream I gained allergic dermatitis, with troublesome itching. I went to many doctors to ascertain what was the cause and was ultimately the product. Do not buy it if you have sensitive skin. Choose another product, fortunately iherb has many!