Marsha Mason's, Healing Body Butter with Organic Spilanthes Herb, 8 fl oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- No Added Scent
- Resting in the River Organic Farm & Natural Products
- Certified Organic
Made from certified organic herbs, spiritually grown on our farm in Abiquiu, New Mexico.
A decadently rich and intensely moisturizing blend of Resting in the River herbs with added shea nut butter. Lavishes even extra dry skin in luxury. Contains no parabens, sodium lauryl, laureth sulfate, petrochemicals, artificial colors or preservatives and is fragrance-free .
Massage gently over entire body. For dry skin areas, apply liberally.
Purified water, shea butter, sunflower oil, glycerin, a resting in the river blend of spilanthes oil, calendula oil, chaparral oil, St. John's Wort oil, arnica oil, vitamin E oil, extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, benzion gum, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, coconut oil, olive oil, cetyl alcohol, panthenol, extracts of arnica, chamomile, St. John's Wort, calendula, spilanthes, wheat germ oil, tocopherol, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, japanese honeysuckle extract.
I have been using this product for years. First, it does a wonderful job of moisturizing very dry skin all over your body. I love the feel. It is absorbed almost instantly. It is not perfumed, which I am grateful for. Plus it comes in a large jar and is not expensive. I highly recommend Marsha Mason's Healing Body Butter.