Mason Vitamins, Collagen Plus Vitamin C, 1480 mg, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Skin & Joint
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails
- Essential for Cartilage Formation & Joint Repair
- Mason Laboratory Tested Guarantee
This product has been manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards.
Collagen is the primary structural protein in the body's connective tissues. Collagen plays a vital role in the maintenance of the cartilage, tendons, and ligaments that keep joints functioning properly. Collagen also works with immune system to promote overall health and mobility. Also added is Vitamin C. One of this vitamin's main functions is helping the body manufacture collagen, a key protein in the connective tissues, cartilage, and tendons.
Adults, take two capsules daily as a dietary supplement.
Gelatin, stearic acid, silica and titanium dioxide.
Guaranteed No Added: Starch, yeast, soy, corn, wheat, dairy, egg, fragrance, artificial color, flavor and preservatives.
Foil- Tamper Resistant Seal if printed heat induced seal appears to be tampered with, do not use product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Collagen (Hydrolyzed)||1480 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|