Mason Vitamins, Glucosamine Chondroitin Advanced, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- With Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid
- Mason Guarantee - Laboratory Tested
Mason guarantees that its line of products are all manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards.
4 Levels of Joint Support
- Glucosamine - Cushions bones and is essential to joint flexibility and comfort.
- Chondroitin - Lubricates cushioned joint ends, aiding comfortable, flexible movement.
- Collagen - Maintains the cartilage, tendons, and ligaments that keep joint functioning properly.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hydrates the joint tissue surfaces, reducing friction to keep them gliding smoothly. Hyaluronic Acid does for joints what a squirt of oil does for a creaky door hinge; it helps them move freely.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules twice daily, preferably with meals.
Studies have shown that continuous use of this product for no less than 4-6 weeks is required for optimum benefits.
Cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate and silica.
Allergen Certification: This product contains soy, crustacean shellfish, fish, tree nuts and gluten.
Guaranteed No Added: Sugar, starch, yeast, dairy, egg, fragrance, artificial colors or flavors and preservatives.
Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If printed heat induced seal appears to be tampered with, do not use product.
Caution: As with any supplement, check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or nursing or are on any medication. Do not consume this product if you have an allergy to shellfish.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl||750 mg||**|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||600 mg||**|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||350 mg||**|
|Hyaluronic Acid||4 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|