Mason Vitamins, Liquid Calcium, with D3 400 IU, 1,200 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Highly Absorbable
- 1200 mg Per Serving
- Mason Guarantee - Laboratory Tested
- Builds Strong Bones & Teeth
- Supports Colon Health
- May Help Prevent Osteoporosis**
**Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen, young adult and post menopausal women maintain good bone health and may reduce their high risk of osteoporosis later in life. Vitamin D improves Calcium absorption.
This product has been manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards.
Two softgels daily, preferably before meals, as a dietary supplement.
Soybean oil USP, gelatin, glycerin USP, vegetable shortening, lecithin (soy), purified water USP, yellow beeswax, hydrogenated soybean oil and titanium dioxide USP.
Allergen Certification - This product contains fish and soy.
Guaranteed No Added: Sugar, starch, yeast, corn, wheat, dairy, egg, fragrance, artificial colors or flavors and preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Foil - Tamper Resistant Seal
If printed heat induced safety seal appears to be tampered with, please do not use this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
This product is in compliance with California proposition 65 for safe lead content.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total fat||1 g||<2%+|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Elemental Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||1200 mg||120%|
|+ % Daily Value based on 2,000 calorie diet.|