Mason Vitamins, Lutein, 6 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cholesterol Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Vision Health
- Easy-to-Swallow Softgel
- Mason Guaranteed Laboratory Tested
Lutein is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family (a group of naturally occurring fat-soluble pigments found in plants). Lutein is the primary carotenoid present in the central area of the retina of the eye called the macula. Lutein may act as a filter to protect the macula from potentially damaging forms of light.
This product has been manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry & government standards.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily or as recommended by a health care professional.
Limed bone gelatin, safflower oil, glycerin, yellow beeswax, xanthophyll lutein esters, and mixed tocopherols.
Guaranteed No Added: Sugar, starch, sodium, yeast, corn, wheat, egg, gluten, fragrances, dairy, artificial colors or flavors and preservatives.
Foil - Tamper Resistant Seal - If printed heat induced seal appears to be tampered with, do not use product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E||1 IU||3%|
|**Daily Value not established.|