- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Fish Oil
- No- Burp!
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury
- Dietary Supplement
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Mason Laboratory Tested Guarantee
This product has been manufactured and packaged in strict conformance with industry and government standards.
Research reveals that Omega-3 fatty acids, known as EPA and DHA, help protect and support overall heart health. These acids are found in particularly fatty, cold water fish such as salmon, mackerel and herring, which are found in this supplement. Omega-3 fish oils also help contribute to good blood circulation. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with a meal.
Gelatin (USP), purified water, glycerin (USP), sodium alginate, stearic acid, D-alpha tocopherols, HPMC and vanilla.
Allergen Statement: This product contains fish (Sardine, mackerel, anchovy).
Guaranteed No Added: Yeast, wheat, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor and sodium.
Foil-Tamper Resistant Seal If printed heat induced seal appears to be tampered with, do not use product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g||**|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0 g||**|
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|†%Daily Value based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
**Daily Values not established