- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- 100% Pure Australian Oil
- Traditionally Used as a Tapical Agent for the Skin
Apply topically to the skin. If you have never used tea tree oil before, dilute with a carrier oil such as olive oil or almond oil to test skin sensitivity.
Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin or areas affected by rashes. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, including skin sensitivity or irritation, rash, itchingm redness or swelling. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, inner ear or other tender areas. Do not use on children or animals.
For external use only.
Do not ingest.
No tested on animal.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
If this product appears to be tampered with, do not use product.
This product has been manufactured & packaged in strict conformance with industry & government standards.