Maxi Health Research, CAL-MAX, with D3 & Magnesium, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Healthy Bones
- Highly Absorbable Calcium Citrate
- Enzymax Base
- Manufactured in a Registered NSF Facility
- Manufactured in a Certified GMP Facility
- Certified Kosher
- Doctor Formulated
Helps maintain healthy bone, teeth and muscle.
Take four (4) tablets daily, two (2) tablets with breakfast, and two (2) tablets at bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vegetable stearine, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, Enzymax (calcium carbonate, bromelain, papain, lipase, amylase, protease, silica), aqueous film coating and titanium dioxide.
This product contains no soy, wheat, salt, gluten, milk, artificial flavors, colorings, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||1000 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||750 mg||188%|
|FruiteX B PhytoBoron (providing 2 mg of Boron)||74 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
**Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
Most bio-available form of calcium (citrate) that is easiest to digest for the elderly. Quickly dissolves so tale one with each meal and at bedtime (helps with rest). The ratio of magnesium to calcium is right and much needed vitamin D. Good company.