Maxi Health Research, Max-C 1000, 100 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
- Enzyme Base
- Manufactured in a Certified NSF facility
- Manufactured in a Certified GMP facility
- Certified Kosher
- Doctor Formulated
Take one (1) tablet daily, or as directed.
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, Enzymax (calcium carbonate, bromelain, papain, lipase, amylase, protease, silica, aqueous film coating.
This product contains no animal products, soy, wheat, gluten, sugar, salt, yeast, milk, artificial flavorings, colorings or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1,667 %|
|Lemon bioflavonoid complex [50% total bioflavonoids (50 mg)]
Typical profile (to equal 50% total bioflavonoids):
Flavanone (hesperidin) 42% (42 mg);
Flavanone (Eriocitrin) 2.5% (2.5 mg);
Flavonone (Naringenin 7-B- Rutinoside and others) 4.5% (4.5 mg)
Flavonols , flavones and related phenolic compounds 1% (1 mg)
|*Daily Value not established.
**Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.