Maximum Human Performance, LLC, Glutamine-SR 12 Hour Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology, Unflavored, 2.2 lbs (1000 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 12 Hour Sustained Micro Feed Technology
- Dietary Supplement
- Fast & Continual Release Profile to Support the Body's Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Activity
Exclusive Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology: Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and is reduced during exercise at a faster rate than other amino acids. This accelerated depletion often occurs after long, exhaustive workout or when the body suffers a shortage of calories or carbohydrates. Glutamine-SR helps support the body's anabolic and anti-catabolic actions and recovery from high intensity exercise. Glutamine SR's Micro-Feed Technology allows for up to a 12-hour sustained replenishment of glutamine back into the body to help restore glutamine levels through a patented, slow release technology that help protect the integrity of glutamine, which is often destroyed in the stomach before it can impart its actions. Glutamine-SR sets a new standard in glutamine bio-efficiency.
Mix 1 scoop (approximately 1 rounded teaspoon) with 8-10 fl. oz. of water or your favorite beverage 1-2 times daily. Glutamine-SR can also be added to your protein or meal replacement supplement.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Store at 10°-30°C (50°-86°F).
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6 g)|
|Serving Per Container: Approximately 167|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Pharmaceutical Quality L-Glutamine||5 g||‡|
|Patented Sustained Release |
Low DE Glucose Polymer Matrix,
MicroTex hydrogenated vegetable oil, soy lecithin
|‡Daily Value not established.|