Maximum International, Hoodia 500 with Green Tea, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- South African Seed-100%
- Next Generation Appetite Suppressant
- Dietary supplement
- 100% Authentic South African Hoodia Gordonii Seed
- Manufactured in a GMP Certified Lab
- Manufactured in a FDA Inspected Facility
The San tribes people of the Kalahari Desert in Africa have been eating Hoodia gordonii for centuries to reduce hunger and thirst on long hunting trips of several days duration. But it wasn’t until recently that this near mythical desert plant seemed to become an over-night star as a weight loss aid in the dietary supplement world. Hoodia has been found to be a safe and completely natural plant food that suppresses hunger while providing an excellent source of energy.
Although it looks like a small cactus, Hoodia is actually a milkweed and is classified as a succulent. While on the hunt, the Bushmen cut cucumber-sized chunks of Hoodia and chew on the pulpy flesh to satisfy hunger or prevent hunger and even stave off thirst.
Take two (2) capsules before a meal or when you feel hunger pangs. Do not exceed six (6) capsules per day.
Maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Keep out of reach of children!
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store product in a cool dry place.
Consult a physician before using this or any product, if you are pregnant, lactating, or have any medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 Veggie Caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|South African Hoodia Gordonii Succulent Complex (from Hoodia 20:1)||500 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract, 15% EGCG (50% polyphenols)||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|