Mayer Laboratories, Kimono, Micro Thin, Large, Lubricated, 3 Latex Condoms6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: MYL-08003
- UPC Code: 016169080036
- Package Quantity: 3 Latex Condoms
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 2.3 x 2.4 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- America's Original Thin Condom
- 5X Tested
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Pregnancy & STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
- Premium Condoms for Over 25 Years
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Form-Fit Shape, Reservoir Tipped
Condom width = 2.05 ± 0.08 in / 52 ± 2mm
- To get most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks or pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on Pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have and STI, contact a health care provider
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat.
Store at room temperature
Single use only
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nice but need extra large if available
Thin and large. Good quality.