Mayer Laboratories, Kimono MicroThin Plus Aqua Lube, Lubricated, 3 Latex Condoms10 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jan 2019
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: MYL-06003
- UPC Code: 016169060038
- Package Quantity: 3 Latex Condoms
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 2.4 x 2.4 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- America's Original Thin Condom
- 5X Tested
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Pregnancy & STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
- Premium Condoms for Over 25 Years
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Straight Sided, Reservoir Tipped
Condom width = 2.05 ± 0.08 in / 52 ± 2mm
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package
- There are many Sexually Transmitted infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a healthcare provider or public health agency.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat.
Store at room temperature
Single use only
iHerb Customer Reviews