Mayer Laboratories, Kimono, MicroThin Plus Aqua Lube, , 12 Latex Condoms
- America's Original Thin Condom
- Our Thinnest Condom Ever
- Straight Sided
- Reservoir Tipped
- Condom width /Diamètre = 2.05 in / 52 mm
- 5X Tested / Stronger / Reliable
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Pregnancy and STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
- Premium Condoms for Over 25 Years
- Superior Strength
- 100% Individually Tested
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk to transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risk of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STI's)
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package.
- There are many sexually transmitted infections (STI's) A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STI's can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STI, Contact a healthcare provider or public health agency
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat.
Store at room temperature.
Single use only.