Mayer Laboratories, Kimono, Micro Thin Ribbed Plus Sensi-Dots, 12 Latex Condoms1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.23 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Product Code: MYL-07012
- UPC Code: 016169070129
- Package Quantity: 12 Latex Condoms
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 5.7 x 2.9 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- America's Thinnest Texture Condom
- For Her Pleasure
- Form Fit Shape
- Reservoir Tipped
- Condom width / 2.05 in
- 5X Tested / Stronger / Reliable
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Pregnancy and STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
- Premium Condoms for Over 25 Years
- Superior Strength
- 100% Individually Tested
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk to transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
Single use only.