Mayer Laboratories, Kimono, Micro Thin Ribbed Plus Sensi-Dots, 12 Latex Condoms
- America's Thinnest Texture Condom
- For Her Pleasure
- Form Fit Shape
- Reservoir Tipped
- Condom width / 2.05 in
- 5X Tested / Stronger / Reliable
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Pregnancy and STI Protection (including HIV/AIDS)
- Premium Condoms for Over 25 Years
- Superior Strength
- 100% Individually Tested
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk to transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
Single use only.