Mayer Laboratories, Kimono, Textured, 3 Lubricated Latex Condoms
- Sensi Dots
- Ultra Textured
- Reservoir Tipped
- Condom width/Diamètre = 2.02 ± 0.08 in / 52 ± 2mm
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on Pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider.
Single use only
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat.
Store at room temperature.