Mayer Laboratories, Kimono, Thin, America's Original Thin Condom, 12 Latex Condoms
- 5x Tested
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Fit Shape
- Reservoir Tip
- Condom With: 2.05/ Diameter: 52 mm
- Superior Strength
- 100% Individually Tested
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- To get most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks or pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on Pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have and STI, contact a health care provider.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
Single use only.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.