Mayer Laboratories, Kimono, Thin, America's Original Thin Condom, 12 Latex Condoms2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.23 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Product Code: MYL-01012
- UPC Code: 016169010125
- Package Quantity: 12 Latex Condoms
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 5.7 x 2.9 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 5x Tested
- Exceeds US & International Standards for Strength & Reliability
- For Fit Shape
- Reservoir Tip
- Condom With: 2.05/ Diameter: 52 mm
- Superior Strength
- 100% Individually Tested
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- To get most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks or pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on Pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have and STI, contact a health care provider.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
Single use only.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
iHerb Customer Reviews