- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Perfect for Round the Clock Applications
- Soften, diminishes tiny facial lines.
- Heals, soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Creates a barrier to protect your skin against the harsh environment.
- Apply throughout the day to rough dry areas of the body. Also to sunburned skin.
- As a base it makes your moisturizer and facial treatment work more effectively.
- Squalane is 100% compatible with the natural oils of your body.
If you desire softer, smoother, prettier skin you'll love Mayumi Squalane!!
After your morning or night time cleansing apply Mayumi Squalane, then if you wish your moisturizer and / or cream over it. Or just apply Mayumi by itself.
Pure, natural squalane.
This stuff is nothing short of incredible. I have given up expensive moisturizer for this wonderful product. I don't really care that it comes from shark's liver, there are worse things in the world~such as people dying of starvation STILL in this day n age. anyone who takes issue with Mayumi because of it's source needs to shut the F*&^ up :)
very nice and great for dry skin. The only reason I dont like it is because it is derived from shark liver! gross yiu can get vegetable squalene from olives I think
It feels good at first, and then feel dry.
Posted by Reviewer1086025 on Feb 09, 2015
I am not sure the purity of this oil. IS there other oil infused?
good to be used as serum
Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Dec 26, 2014
not colored or scented. great to be used as (1) serum before moisturizer, (2) "enchancer" as mixed with simple lotion/ cream. absorbed quickly with suble natural glow over skin.
Such a miracle oil for whole body which need moisture
Posted by roselaren on Nov 28, 2014
I have to use topical retinoids for all of the rest of my life and this one allow me to use it without irritation and burning on my skin that's good enough for me and I'll keep using this all along with my topical drug forever!!!
Sooths the skin
Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014
I really like this oil: It feels like a mix of oil and silicone. I use it as a serum, alone or on top of night cream. I can't say it does helps with any pimple but it is well tolerated by my sensitive skin and when I'm not sure about what I'm doing wrong when I have a bad skin day I just use this oil alone. I believe it has a kind of basic/neutral moisturizing effect on my skin. I will certainly repurchase it