- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Perfect For Round The Clock Applications
- Softens, diminishes tiny facial lines.
- Heals, soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Creates a barrier to protect your skin against the harsh environment.
- Apply throughout the day to rough, dry areas of the body. Also to sunburned skin.
- As a base it makes your moisturizer and facial treatment work more effectively.
- Squalane is 100% compatible with the natural oils of your body.
If you desire softer, smoother, prettier skin you'll love Mayumi Squalane!!!
After your morning or night time cleansing apply Mayumi Squalane, then if you wish your moisturizer and / or cream over it. Or just apply Mayumi by itself.
Pure, natural squalane
I have not noticed any reduction in fine lines. It's also a bit on the greasy side and smells a tad fishy. It might just be good for very dry skin.
Had to write my first review for iherb because this product is amazing. I turned 40 last year and suddenly my skin was freaking out, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, getting blemishes like I never did as a teenager. I tried all sorts of skin care products designed to help my skin and they made it worse. Then I tried the Mayumi squalene oil and though nervous at first at putting oil directly on my face, I'm not nervous anymore. I love this stuff and never want to be without. I've used it for a couple months and my skin is soft, smooth, no new blemishes and old ones are starting to fade. I apply it fairly liberally all over my face at night after I wash my face before bed, and that's pretty much it. Great stuff!
really nice product!!
Posted by poesia on Nov 27, 2015
i can feel my skin become soft after applying this on my face!
Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015
Probably better to use squalane derived from olive oil. this one smells really fishy, i felt i was slapping cod liver oil on my face. I didn't use it long enough to see any effects due to the smell. It's still sitting on my shelf.
Not that good
Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Sep 21, 2015
This gave me some blackheads on the long term use
Mayumi, Squalane, Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement, 2.17 fl oz (64 ml)
Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Jan 12, 2015