Medicine Mama's, Sweet Bee Magic, Organic Healing Skin Cream, 0.25 oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural, All Over, Organic Healing Skin Cream
- Promote Radiant Facial Skin
- Heal Rashes, Burns and Scars
- Provide Aftershave Skin Care
- Relieve Painful Sunburns
- Moisturize Dry or Irritated Skin
- Repair Cracked, Dry Heels
- Certified Organic - CCOF
- Purifying Propolis
- Healing, Antimicrobial Honey
- Nourishing Royal Jelly
- Revitalizing Bee Pollen
- Moisturizing Olive Oil
- Protective Beeswax
- Certified Organic Healing Body Care
Apply Sweet Bee Magic liberally wherever your skin needs love. Use every day as your all in one nourishing and healing moisturizer. Enjoy.
Organic extra virgin olive oil, organic beeswax, organic honey, propolis extract, bee pollen, royal jelly.
Free of all parabens, soy, artificial preservatives, dyes and perfumes. 100% natural, where it matters most.
I'm not a fan of any face products made with olive oil as it's way too oily for both skin & hair, pore clogging and just doesn't feel nice on the skin nor lips. This product is too oily for my face & lips, it doesn't have a nice taste on the lips and made myself a big batch of organic lip balm that is non oily and smells of my favorite E0. 2 stars for being mainly organic.
I LIKE THIS ALOT! I GOT IT AS A FREE SAMPLE IN ONE OF MY ORDERS, AND IVE PUT IT ON MY FACVE, MY LIPS, MY SKIN, AND EVEN MY DAUGHTERS OUCHY~ IT MOISTURIZES AND FEELS GREAT
Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Sep 27, 2013
I selected this via the freebie option and really liked it. I received the sample size pot which was generous and it was a balm. It help soothed dry areas of my skin and loved ht fact that it is organic and natural - no hidden nasties. Used on my lips too!
Nothing special ...
Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013
... so 3/5 stars as this felt like a good general cream. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.
Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013
Very nice as lipbalm or cuticle treatment. The smell is slightly unpleasant but not too bad.
Textura horrible y poca hidratación
Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jan 12, 2013
Sinceramente no me ha gustado nada la textura: una masa difícil de distribuir, de lenta absorción y además no he notado que me hidratara y eso que tenía las manos sequísimas, ya que me padecen mucho con el frío.