MegaFood, Vegan-Ease, Digestive Aid, 30 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Plant-Based Enzymes
- Digest · Absorb · Nourish
- 30 Servings
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Certified Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
- Tested Pesticides & Herbicides Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- Farm Fresh
MegaFood cares about doing things the right way – we refuse to take shortcuts, and we never compromise on quality or the things that matter. Since 1973, we have been mastering the art of wholesome nourishment, focusing on authentic nutrition that your body just gets - pure and potent formulas for whole-body health.
Vegan-Ease is crafted to support the digestion and assimilation of a plant-based diet. Taken prior to (or during) a meal, Vegan-Ease:
- Promotes nutrient absorption
- Supports digestion of vegan protein sources, such as beans, nuts, soy, hemp, and grains
- Improves common digestive issues associated with a high-fiber, plant-based diet
Take 1 capsule daily prior to, or with, a meal.
Rice bran, vegetable cellulose, water.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vegan-Ease Enzyme Blend||378 mg||**|
|Protease 4.5||75,000 HUT||**|
|Protease 3.0||15 SAPU||**|
|Protease 6.0||3,000 HUT||**|
|Bacterial amylase||1,000 BAU||**|
|Neutral bacterial protease||2,000 PC||**|
|Organic Ginger Root (rhizome)||50 mg||**|
|**%Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
adding broad-spectrum digestive enzymes has made a huge difference in my life. For years I suffered from poor digestion and frequent--almost daily--heartburn. Out of desperation I tried a bottle of enzymes from my local health food store. From that moment on I've been free of the post-meal sluggishness; just as important, I can't remember my last episode of heartburn (I used to carry Tums with me; now I haven't owned any in over a decade). One small capsule at the start of each meal is all it takes.Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!