Metagenics, Fem Essentials, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.34 lbs (0.61kg)
- Product Code: MTG-01602
- UPC Code: 755571016027
- Package Quantity: 90 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 4.8 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36kg)
- Genetic Potential Through Nutrition
- Comprehensive Nutritional Support for Women
- Dietary Supplement
Fem Essentials is a comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral formula featuring:
- High levels of ratio-balanced B vitamins to support healthy adrenal and liver function, homocysteine metabolism, and a host of other metabolic processes.
- Antioxidant nutrients A, C, E and quercetin, as well as Caro-Xan—our proprietary blend of beta carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids.
- Patented mineral amino chelates - including the trace mineral chromium—to support the proper metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- High levels of folic acid to support health for women who may become pregnant.
Take 6 tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethylene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
|Serving Size: 6 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A [15% (1500 IU) as retinyl acetate, 85% (8500 IU) as beta-carotene††]||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1200 mg||2000%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||20 IU||5%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||100 IU||333%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||30 mg||2000%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||420 mg||2100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||200 mg||2000%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||500 mg||50%|
|Iron (as iron glycinate†)||10 mg||55%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate† and magnesium citrate)||250 mg||63%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||20 mg||133%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||200 mcg||286%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as manganese aspartate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate†)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||100 mcg||133%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||99 mg||3%|
|Betaine HCl||325 mg||*|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||200 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||100 mg||*|
|para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA)||50 mg||*|
|Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols)||67 mg||*|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||5.85 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.
†Patented mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion
††Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids.