Metagenics, UltraMeal, Natural Raspberry Flavor, 22 oz (616 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.89 lbs (0.86kg)
- Product Code: MTG-91617
- UPC Code: 755571916174
- Package Quantity: 22 oz (616 g)
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.8 x 6.9 in, 1.6 lbs (0.73kg)
- Genetic Potential Through Nutrition
- Low Glycemic Index
- Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome
- Central Obesity • Altered Body Composition • Insulin Resistance
- Medical Food
- with Other Natural Flavors
- 5-MTHF Body-Ready Folate
UltraMeal is a medical food formulated to nutritionally support the management of conditions associated with metabolic syndrome, such as central obesity, insulin resistance, and altered body composition. UltraMeal has been demonstrated to have a low glycemic index (referenced against glucose) and has been clinically tested and shown—along with a healthy dietary program and regular exercise—to support a healthy body composition by targeting fat loss and helping to maintain lean muscle.
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus provides:
- PharmaSoy—a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Good source of fiber to support gastrointestinal health.
- 600 mg of dairy-free calcium (60% RDI). Calcium along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and protecting bone strength.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (44 grams) of UltraMeal into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Soy protein isolate† (PharmaSoy) (soy), fructose, soy fiber (soy), inulin, magnesium citrate, natural flavors, raspberry powder, potassium chloride, lecithin (soy), beet powder (color), dicalcium phosphate, citric acid, olive oil, cellulose gum, xanthan, carrageenan, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol. Contains: soy.
†Non-Genetically Engineered, Identity-Preserved Soy Protein.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, corn, protein, egg, stimulants, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, and artificial sweeteners, flavors.
This product contains no high fructose corn syrup.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 44 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Notice: This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: About 2 scoops (44 g)|
|Servings per Container: 14 (by weight)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g|
|†Non-Genetically Engineered, Identity-Preserved Soy Protein|
|Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI)|
|Each Serving Contains:||Amount Per Serving||% RDI|
|Vitamin A||1750 IU||35|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100|
|Vitamin D||40 IU||10|
|Vitamin E||11 IU||35|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg||1250|
|Folate (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††)||400 mcg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg||500|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||50|
|*Daily value not established.
†† As Metafolin U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.