Metagenics, Unipro's Perfect Protein, Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (920 g) (Discontinued Item)
By MetagenicsWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
3.19 lbs (1.45 kg)
- Product Code: MTG-70536
- UPC Code: 020855705363
- Package Quantity: 2 lbs (920 g)
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 9 in, 2.4 lbs (1.09 kg)
- Cross Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein
- Dietary Supplement
Unipro's Perfect Protein has the highest biological value of any known naturally-occurring protein. It features cross flow micro-filtered whey protein with very high branched chain amino acid (BCAA) levels (25% of the protein is composed of BCAAs) and easy-to-absorb forms of amino acids (di-and tri-peptides), which may be excellent for absorption and nitrogen retention.
Unipro's Perfect Protein is perfect for those who want a convenient way to increase their daily protein intake. Mix it with water, add it to your favorite food (it's great with pancakes, oatmeal, chili, etc.); or mix it with fruit and juice to make a delicious, protein-fortified shake!
Unipro's Perfect Protein is the perfect choice!
- Perfect for athletes who demand the highest quality protein source available and increased branched chain amino acid intake.
- Perfect for anyone who desires a fat-free, low carbohydrate protein source.
- Perfect for those who are lactose intolerant because it is lactose-free.
- Perfect for those who want convenience because it is easy to mix.
Percentage Undenatured Protein in Typical Analysis
- Cross Flow Micro-Filtration ...98.0%
- Ion Exchange ...90.0%
- Cross flow micro-filtration yields 8% more undenatured protein.
What Makes Unipro's Perfect Protein Different:
- Unique "cross flow micro-filtration" supplying higher levels of undenatured protein
- Highest biological value protein
- High level of naturally-occurring branched chain amino acids (25% of protein)
- Specially pre-digested to contain di-and tri-peptides, which may help absorption
- Low glycemic index
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners (no aspartame, no acesulfame K)
- Low sodium
- Easy to use—it mixes easily
As a dietary supplement, add one scoop to six ounces of water or beverage of your choice.
Unipro's Perfect Protein may also be mixed with fruit to make delicious high protein shakes or used in your favorite food (e.g., pancakes, oatmeal, chili, etc.)
Cross flow micro-filtered whey protein isolate (containing beta-lactoglobulin-51%, alpha-lactalbumin-26%, other constituents of whey protein isolate-23%) (milk, soy), hydrolyzed whey protein isolate (milk), fructose, natural vanilla flavor, apple pectin, guar gum, and natural flavor.
Contains: milk, soy.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Product sold by weight, not by volume.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (23 g)|
|Servings per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|*Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Typical Amino Acid Profile:
|Amino Acid||Grams Per Serving|
|*Essential amino acid.
**Conditionally essential amino acid.