Metagenics, Wellness Essentials, Blood Sugar Support, 60 Packets (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.68kg)
- Product Code: MTG-91439
- UPC Code: 755571914392
- Package Quantity: 60 Packets
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 6.5 x 7.1 in, 1 lbs (0.45kg)
- Genetic Potential Through Nutrition
- Support for Healthy Blood Sugar & Total Body Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
Wellness Essentials Blood Sugar Support offers a powerful combination of three specialized nutritional formulas conveniently packaged together to support healthy blood sugar levels already in normal range and provide total body nutrition when taken as part of a healthy diet.
- MetaGlycemX features a unique combination of green tea extract, cinnamon, and alpha-lipoic acid, along with a broad foundation of nutrients to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has been shown to protect pancreatic islet cells and enhances insulin action. Cinnamon is becoming increasingly well-known for enhancing insulin sensitivity. Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger and has been shown to support glucose transport to cells. Key supportive nutrients— including biotin, chromium, and vitamins C and E—round out this advanced formula for individuals with blood sugar concerns.
- EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored is a highly concentrated, purity-certified source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)—fatty acids (from cold-water fish) that are among the essential omega-3s so crucial to foundation nutrition, and which support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.
- Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron is a comprehensive, high quality multivitamin/mineral formula that's designed to be easily absorbed. It features a broad spectrum of essential nutrients that include body-ready folate, patented mineral amino acid chelates, ratio-balanced B vitamins, quercetin, and Caro-xan—a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids for specialized, balanced antioxidant protection. Additionally, alpha- and gamma- tocopherols are provided in a 1:1 ratio, closely resembling a profile naturally found in vitamin E-rich plants.
Each Packet Contains:
2 tablets MetaGlycemX (tan), 1 EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored softgel (opaque yellow), 1 tablet Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron (dark green).
Wellness Essentials Blood Sugar Support delivers an extraordinary range of health benefits in convenient packet form. Two packets per day deliver targeted support for healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range and comprehensive total body nutrition when taken as part of a healthy diet.
Support for Healthy Blood Sugar Levels:
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- Supports healthy insulin activity
Total Body Nutritional Support:
- Cardiovascular health
- Healthy metabolism
- Stress support
- Healthy mental function
- And much more...
Wellness Essentials Blood Sugar Support: Three Premium Supplements in Convenient Packets
MetaGlycemX provides advanced nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism and insulin activity with a unique combination of green tea, cinnamon, alpha-lipoic acid, and a broad foundation of nutrients.
EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored delivers purity-certified, pharmaceutical-grade, omega-3 essential fatty acids to support overall health. Features a natural, light lemon flavor.
Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron offers comprehensive, high quality vitamin and mineral nutrition with unique ingredients that offer health benefits not delivered in other multiple vitamin/mineral formulas.
The Wellness Essentials Packet Advantage:
Ease of Use
Simply take one packet in the morning and one packet in the afternoon or evening.
There is no need to carry around numerous bottles. Wellness Essentials are perfect for use at home or on the go.
Provides three premium supplements at a discounted price.
Metagenics uses only the finest quality ingredients, conducts more original research than any competitor, and is certified for Good Manufacturing Practices.
Take two packets daily in divided doses, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, hypromellose, maltodextrin, polyethylene glycol, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
MetaGlycemX: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid, calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored: Natural marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, herring, sardine)], gelatin, purified water, glycerin, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: fish (anchovy, herring, sardine).
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication—including blood thinning medications—consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Excessive vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
|Serving Size: 2 Packets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
2 Multigenics Intensive Care without Iron Tablets
4 MetaGlycemX Tablets
2 EPA-DHA Extra Strength Softgels
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||18|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Cholesterol||less than 5 mg|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||376 IU||8%|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene†)||2125 IU||43%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300 mg||500%||600 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||100 IU||25%||400IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||50 IU||167%||400 IU||1333%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||7.5 mg||500%||30 mg||2000%|
|Riboflavin||8.5 mg||500%||18 mg||1058%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin)||105 mg||525%||180 mg||900%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||10 mg||500%||18 mg||900%|
|Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††)||200 mcg||50%||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%||300 mcg||5000%|
|Biotin||50 mcg||17%||4000 mcg||1334%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||500%||60 mg||600%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate, and calcium glycinate†††)||125 mg||13%|
|Phosphorus (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate)||28 mg||3%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||38 mcg||26%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate†††, and magnesium citrate)||62 mg||16%|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate†††)||5 mg||34%||18 mg||120%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||50 mcg||72%||180 mcg||258%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||0.5 mg||25%||1.5 mg||76%|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate†††)||0.25 mg||13%||2.4 mg||120%|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate††† and chromium polynicotinate)||50 mcg||42%||1200 mcg||1000%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||25 mcg||34%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||24 mg||0.69%|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||200 mg||**|
|Betaine HCI||43 mg||**|
|Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis)||133 mg||**|
|Cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmanii (Nees) and/or Cinnamomum cassia] Bark Powder||1000 mg||**|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||31 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||25 mg||**|
|Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols)||34 mg||**|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||1.42 mg||**|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate||2 g||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||600 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||400 mg||**|
|para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||12 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids.
†† As Metafolin U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
†††Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent #5,516,925 Albion