Method, Baby Laundry Detergent, 25 Loads, Sweet Pea, 10 fl oz (300 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 4 Pumps = 1 Load
- Strong Yet Gentle, Baby
- Psst...Twist Cap to Smell
- Powered by Plant-Based
- Smartclean Technology
- Certified Cradle to Cradle
- H.E. + Standard Compatible
- For H.E. + Standard Machines
- Targets Though Baby Stains
- Hypo-Allergenic and Dye-Free
- Biodegradable, 95% Plant-Based Formula
- Made by and for People Against Dirty
This small bottle has a big responsibility. Our patent-pending, ultra concentrated Smartclean Technology cleans your baby's whole wash with just a few tiny squirts.
First use: Twist pump to open. Pump until you get a steady stream.
To Wash: Squirt detergent into product tray or directly into machine.
2 pumps = small load
4 pumps = medium load
6 pumps = large or heavily load
To Pre-treat: Squirt a dime-sized amount onto stain. Allow to stand, then wash as usual. Use warmest water recommended for your fabric.
To Get Every Drop: Look underneath the bottle, locate the pink tube inside. Turn top pump spout so it aligns with tube.
What's In It: Biodegradable plant-based surfactant blend, corn-derived solvents, vegetable glycerin, enzyme blend, non-toxic solvent, biodegradable polyester, calcium chloride, antioxidant, fragrance oil blend, purified water.
Contains: Alcohols, C-12-15, ethoxylated, fatty acid, C-12-18, methyl esters, sulfonated, sodium salts, sulfonic acids, C-14-15- SEC, alkane, sodium salts, octyl alcohol, ethoxylated.
Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. First Aid Treatment: If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, call a Poison Control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Never Tested on Animals
Removed all stains from my newborn's linens, including that nasty meconium residue on white nappies. Very satisfied! As to the scent, it's barely noticeable, but nice. Just one small issue that we faced was some leakage from the bottle during shipping, but that concerns the packaging, not the product, so I still rate it 5 stars.
Posted by daisy20 on May 14, 2012
향은 베이비파우더류의 향이예요. 하지만 마르고 나면 향은 거의 남아있지 않네요. 이 브랜드 다른 향들은 마르고 나서도 향이 꽤 오래가던데.. 아무래도 아가용 세제라 그런 듯도 하고..세척력은 좋은편이예요.
Posted by Reviewer1362742 on Mar 30, 2012
washes away almost everything, but damaged one dark item. So, I think, it is even very strong.
Posted by Reviewer1417750 on Dec 07, 2011
Nice smell, easy and pleasant. But for hard stains need a stronger tool.
Posted by Reviewer1964414 on Dec 05, 2011