- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Refill Your Dish Soap 2x
- Natural Concentrated Dish Wash Liquid
- Tough on Grease
- Natural, Concentrated
- This refill conserves our planet's resources. It's also adorably chubby.
- Just about enough to refill 2x, that's twice as nice.
- Refilling is easy-peasy.
- For the happiest dish soap around, use with method dish bottle.
Dish Soap Refill
When the plates pile up, there's nothing better than having your favorite ultra grease-fighting and biodegradable dish soap on hand and now, with this handy-dandy refill, you can reuse your pump. So fill 'er up, and squirt directly into the sink or onto the sponge—anywhere you like, really—with no drippy mess.
Easy to use: Place your pump dish soap bottle on a flat surface and unscrew lid. Hold refill pouch by grip and carefully pour to fill bottle about 3/4 of the way full. Careful, don't overfill! Replace pump bottle lid and squirt until you get a steady stream. Voila.
What's In The Bottle: Water (aqua), sodium lauryl sulfate* lauramine oxide*, decyl glucoside*, lauryl glucoside*, lauryl glucoside*, glycerin*, alcohol*, sodium chloride*, citric acid*, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, fragrance (parfum: limonene, linalool), polymeric orange, polymeric pink.
*Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin.
Caution: In case of eye contact, rinse with water. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water. Keep out of reach of children.
Never tested on animals.
contains ecotoxic chemicals Methylisothiazolinone - Concerns: Ecotoxicology, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs), Neurotoxicity, Methylchloroisothiazolinone – Concerns: Cancer, Ecotoxicology, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs)
Smell is way to strong and it's not a clean product, has chemicals see www.ewg.org I do like that it's a refill.
works as expected
Posted by vwvwvw on Dec 05, 2016
works as expected, smells nice. but is the recent formula turning more watery than before?
I only use Method dish soap
Posted by organics on Nov 02, 2016
environmental , cleanse well, smells good.
Posted by Reviewer1502619 on Oct 16, 2016
Method dish washing is very good n will not dry hands.
Posted by 5732168774929600191 on Oct 11, 2016
Great dishwasher soap!!! And concentrated enough allowing to use very very small amounts.