Method, Dryer-Activated Fabric Softener, Lavender Lilac, 12.2 fl oz (360 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Ditch The Dryer Sheet
- 4 Sprays Equals 1 Dryer Sheet
- Less Waste, No Sheet
- Softens + Fragrances + Reduces Static
- 100 Loads
- Spray Directly Into Dryer
- Made By and For People Against Dirty
The Best Dryer Sheet is No Sheet at All
In your hand you hold a dryer-activated super softener. The naturally derived formula disperses as your dryer tumbles to soften fabric, reduce static and leave clothes smelling oh-so-fresh. We said it was super.
Ditch the dryer sheet for this ultra-concentrated, heat-activated spray. The hypoallergenic formula with plant-based Smartsoft Technology softens fabric, reduces static + leaves clothes smelling fresh. All with no waste.
Transfer wet laundry to the dryer, shake bottle, then spray onto wet garments, softener will disperse evenly when you turn the dryer on.
2 sprays = small load | 4 sprays = medium load.
6 sprays = large load.
Dry on warm or hot for at least 15 minutes.
Psst...the heat makes it work. Really.
- Place clean, wet laundry in dryer. Shake bottle and spray directly on garments.
- Tumble dry to activate formula (for at least 15 minutes).
- Prepare yourself for a load of sweet-smelling clothes softer than a parade of velvet bunnies.
What's In It: Water (aqua), dicocoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate*, propanediol*, glycol distearate*, glyceryl oleate*/stearate*, propylene glycol, cocamidopropylamine oxide*, phenoxyethanol, calcium chloride*, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance (parfum: benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, cinnamyl alcohol, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, lyral, limonene, lilial).
*Denotes plant or mineral origin
Contains:Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-[2[bis(2 aminoethyl) methylammonio] ethyl]- omega- hydroxy-N,N"-DI-Cl-14-18 acyl dervis., me sulfates (salts) and ethanol.
Caution: Eye Irritant. See side panel.
Never tested on animals.
Caution: May irritate eyes. Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not get in eyes. First Aid Treatment: If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Tried using dryer sheets but they deposit a layer of stickiness onto machine and clothes. Bought this spray fabric softener to see if it works better. To my pleasant surprise, this works wonders! Just 4 squirts onto the clothes and let the machine run its course. Result? Soft, wrinkle free and great smelling clothes! Happiness at last.......