Method, Hand Sanitizer, Sweet Water, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Natural Moisturizers
- Kills 99.9% of Germs
- No Animal Testing
- Made By and For People Against Dirty
Naturally derived formula kills 99.9% of offending germs, while leaving your hands soft, clean and oh-so-pleasantly scented.
Use: Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on skin.
To use: Open lid and gently squeeze.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children in the use of this product
|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||Antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, fragrance, carbomer, monoisopropanolamine|
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use in eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops. If condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- do not store above 110º F (43º C)
- may discolor certain fabrics
I purchased this because Method doesn't utilize animal products or animal testing and because I've had a good experience with their laundry and dish detergent. The hand sanitizer we use at school is filled with all sorts of crazy chemicals, so I thought this would be a better option. Sadly, I can't even bear to use it a second time. The scent is wayyyy too strong and lingers throughout the day. I thought "sweet water" would be a fairly neutral scent, but it's quite the opposite. It's so bad, it overpowers the smell of food when I'm eating and ruins the experience. I'll be giving it away and never ordering it again. It makes me hesitant to even try any other scents that Method puts out.
Smells great and does not leave hands feeling too dry... Love it and will definitely purchase again!
Posted by 5261291770229613518 on Sep 08, 2014
love this sanitizer! I carry it in my purse all the time. My children like to 'wash hands' when we are outside. good amount for the price. contains alcohol and smells like it for a second, for those who mind
Posted by Karanoia on Jan 07, 2014
Lo llevo en el bolso y es muy cómodo
only used it once
Posted by 5178269470993752666 on Nov 12, 2013
but i liked it
Posted by 5395527934265633988 on Oct 02, 2013
It does what it is supposed to do.