Method, Laundry Detergent, 25 Loads, Lavender Cedar, 10 fl oz (300 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 4 Pumps = 1 Load
- Marvelously Concentrated
- Psst.... Twist Cap to Smell
- Powered by Plant-Based Smart Clean Technology
- Certified Cradle to Cradle Silver
- H.E. + Standard Compatible
- For H.E. + Standard Machines
Our ultra-concentrated patent-pending Smart Clean Technology delivers big cleaning power with just a few tiny squirts.
- Targets dirt and stains
- Biodegradable, 95% plant-based formula
To use: Twist pump to open. Pump until you get a steady stream. To wash: Squirt detergent into product tray or directly into machine.
|4 Pumps||Medium Load|
|6 Pumps||Large Load or Heavily Soiled Load|
To pre-treat: Squirt a dime-sized amount onto stain. Allow to stand, then wash as usual.
To get every drop: Look underneath bottle, locate the pink tube inside. Turn top pump spout so it aligns with tube.
What's in it: Coco/soy methyl ester* + sulfonate/ethoxylate*, lauryl +oleoyl alcohol ethoxylates*, glycerin*, purified water, sodium alkane sulfonate, peg 300 monooctyl ether*, mipa-lactate*, ethanol*, ethyl glycerin acetal levulinate*, decyl glucoside*, carboxymethylinulin*, propanediol*, cellulase*, protease*, amylase*, mannanase*, fragrance (parfum: benzyl alcohol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, lilial), carboxylate polymer, distyryl biphenolsulfonate. *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
Contains: Fatty acids, C12-18, methyl esters, sulfonated, sodium salts, alcohols, C12-16, ethoxylated, sulfonic acids,, petroleum, sodium salts, poly (oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-octyl -omega-hydroxy- ethanol bacillus subtilis neutral protease, alkyl polyglycoside, ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal.
First aid treatment: If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.