Method, Laundry Detergent, 25 Loads, Lavender Cedar, 10 fl oz (300 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 4 Pumps = 1 Load
- Marvelously Concentrated
- Psst.... Twist Cap to Smell
- Powered by Plant-Based Smart Clean Technology
- Certified Cradle to Cradle Silver
- H.E. + Standard Compatible
- For H.E. + Standard Machines
Our ultra-concentrated patent-pending Smart Clean Technology delivers big cleaning power with just a few tiny squirts.
- Targets dirt and stains
- Biodegradable, 95% plant-based formula
To use: Twist pump to open. Pump until you get a steady stream. To wash: Squirt detergent into product tray or directly into machine.
|4 Pumps||Medium Load|
|6 Pumps||Large Load or Heavily Soiled Load|
To pre-treat: Squirt a dime-sized amount onto stain. Allow to stand, then wash as usual.
To get every drop: Look underneath bottle, locate the pink tube inside. Turn top pump spout so it aligns with tube.
What's in it: Coco/soy methyl ester* + sulfonate/ethoxylate*, lauryl +oleoyl alcohol ethoxylates*, glycerin*, purified water, sodium alkane sulfonate, peg 300 monooctyl ether*, mipa-lactate*, ethanol*, ethyl glycerin acetal levulinate*, decyl glucoside*, carboxymethylinulin*, propanediol*, cellulase*, protease*, amylase*, mannanase*, fragrance (parfum: benzyl alcohol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool, lilial), carboxylate polymer, distyryl biphenolsulfonate. *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
Contains: Fatty acids, C12-18, methyl esters, sulfonated, sodium salts, alcohols, C12-16, ethoxylated, sulfonic acids,, petroleum, sodium salts, poly (oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-octyl -omega-hydroxy- ethanol bacillus subtilis neutral protease, alkyl polyglycoside, ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal.
First aid treatment: If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.