Method, Laundry Detergent, Spring Daisy, 20 fl oz (600 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 4 Pumps = 1 Load
- Really Concentrated - 8X
- Psst...Twist Cap To Smell
- 50 Loads
- Powered by Plant-Based SmartClean Technology
- Certified Cradle to Cradle Silver
- H.E. + Standard Compatible
- For H.E. + Standard Machines
- Made by and for People Against Dirty
Just a few tiny squirts and our ultra concentrated patent-pending Smartclean Technology delivers big cleaning power.
- Targets dirt and stains for beautifully clean clothes in any water temperature, including cold
- Biodegradable -95% plant-based formula
- Smells like heaven
Twist pump to open. Pump until you get a steady stream.
To wash: Squirt detergent into product tray or directly into machine.
2 pumps = small load | 4 pumps = medium load | 6 pumps = large or heavily soiled load.
To pre-treat: Squirt a dime-sized amount onto stain. Allow to stand, then wash as usual.
To Get Every Drop: Look underneath bottle, locate the pink tube inside. Turn top pump spout so it aligns with tube.
What’s In It: Coco methyl ester + sulfonate / ethoxylate*, lauryl + oleoyl alcohol ethoxylates*, glycerin*, sodium alkane sulfonate, PEG 300 monooctyl ether*, decyl glucoside*, ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal*, carboxymethylinulin*, mipa-lactate*, cellulase*, protease*, amylase*, ethanol*, purified water, glycerine carbonate*, fragrance (parfum), dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, cellulose gum, dimethicone, carboxylate polymer, phenoxyethanol, distyrylbiphenolsulfonate, calcium chloride*.
*Denotes Plant or Mineral Origin.
Contains: Fatty acids, C12-18, methyl esters, sulfonated, sodium salts, alcohols, C12-16, ethoxylated, sulfonic acids, petroleum, sodium salts, poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alpha-octyl-omega-hydroxy-ethanol, bacillus subtilis neutral protease, alkyl polyglycoside, ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal.
Caution: Eye irritant. See side panel.
Never tested on animals.
First Aid Treatment: If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, call a poison control center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Keep out of reach of children.